cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting the cost center in CJR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add the cost center in CJR2 layout in order to plan costs on them.

Actually we are using:

WBS

Cost Element

Functional Area (FM Module)

Fund (FM Module)

I've tried to modify the layout, but I'm not very expert on this part and I cannot solve this request.

Is it possible? How to do that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution was founded by us. it was necessary to activate the flag in OKEQ tcode "integrated planning with cost center"

BR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

You can also investigate the setup for Manager's Desktop, it sounds like a single place to access various planning functions where you can combine different areas.

Regards,

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

these are the standard transaction so whether is cost center exist in layout why not use those one as 1-702?

if you still want cost center in 1-701 plan layout then you have to go for development by abap.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

You have a Cost Center in the layout 1-702, that is the next one after 1-701.  But as a starting point you cannot plan the Cost Center costs in CJR2, it is only for WBS cost planning, where some costs can be coming from activity allocation from Cost Centers (like in layout 1-702).

It is KP06 where you do Cost Center planning.  Also please check within FM module itself, it might have specific planning layouts to include FM specific data, something like FMPLCPD maybe?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a specific requirement to use one transaction or another. The important is to create a planned document. So I think Kp06 will be fine. But anyway, can be possible to add all these figures in a unique KP06 transaction?

BR

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at user-defined planner profiles in IMG under Manual Planning.  Think you can group planning layouts differently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in KP06 there is no possiblity to add the WBE. are you able to do that?

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Characteristics are predefined by the SAP system for the corresponding planning area.  The question is how the planning area is determined and if that is linked to libraries.

I have not tried to modify any standard library and therefore do not know if that can open up a new characteristic (such as WBS for example). 

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planning Cost on Cost Centers using CJR2?

Any reason not to use transaction KP06?

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole