cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occured in PD Layer; transaction terminated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

need some help.

I am getting the following message: "An error occured in PD Layer; transaction terminated."

Access SRM portal, create an RFQ and click on the publish button. By clicking the button a window displays this error message. How do I proceed?

System version:

- SRM 700 EHP 03

- Portal 740

Actions already taken:

- I activated the Webdynpro components in SE80;

- Added the profiles of the latest versions of the SRM user created (profiles EHP1 and EHP2);

- I tried to activate the object BUS2200 in SWO1 transaction, but a message informs me that there is 1 error: "Attribute 'NAME' implemented but not defined". This attribute is set to "..GET_PROPERTY NAME CHANGING CONTAINER ..." the program code.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

I believe your issue would get resolved once you perform the steps mentioned in NOTE 1760418.

Best Regards,

Monalisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's Monalisa,

did as explained in note and could activate the object correctly.

But unfortunately my error continues to appear.

Anyway thank you for the support.

Best regards.

Pablo Coelho.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

As I could find out it can be a customizing problem related to number ranges. Please go to SPRO > Cross-Application basic settings > Number Ranges > NR for RFx response and check if the internal number ranges are correctly maintained.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thanks for return.

The range has been set. Attached is a print setting for RFx and RFx Response.

Best regards.

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pablo,

Can you check please if there is any inconsistency error with the user in PPOMA_BBP?

In addition, referring to the number ranges option, please check that you have the same configuration for internal and external NR as the screenshot below in SPRO > SRM > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Number Ranges > Define Transaction Types. In there, check BUS2202 and double click in transaction types.

Kind Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Martin,

Thanks again.

So, you're ok with the attributes. In relation to the RFx Response number range is of the same value RFx (BIDINV) for both internal and external to.

Another question, for activation of the BUS2200 object in SWO1 transaction, can influence this error?

Best regards.

Pablo Coelho.

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

I have been look into this further and I think that the following KBA 1848869 should answer your question.

Please have a look and tell me if that is the cause of the issue:

https://i7p.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3...

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

my mistake is exactly this. I have this note open trying to follow the steps informed. But when I try to activate the object BUS2200 (RFx) an error is displayed: "The BUS2200 object category contains 1 errors" - Attribute 'NAME' implemented but not defined.

I can not open the link of the given page. Is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Pablo Coelho.

martinvazquez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pablo,

I have been checking this further with no success. As it is an error raised, I would recommend you to create an OSS Message in order to look into that correctly. I am afraid I will be out for the next week but I am sure that my colleagues would check it.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Regards,

Martin