cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB P60 in ESS Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if they have been able to create an iView for GB based P60's so staff can view these in their Portals under ESS.

The Program we use to call up the P60 is RPCP60G0. Is there a relevant service in SICF for this.

From what we have been able to find this does not appear to be available in GB and is only in Ireland at present. Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated?

We are at EhP6 currently patching to support pack 82.

Many thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

I appreciate that this is a post that was raised a while ago, so it may not necessarily be something you need anymore.  With the UK tax year processing long gone this is probably not much use to you at the moment.  Here is my answer anyway for anyone else who is interested in producing the standard forms.

The following SAP Note has an attachment that takes you through the steps to configure this functionality using the WDA FPM:

2126181 - PA-ESS-XX-WDA: Change Component Configuration for ESS GB forms

The prerequisite of this functionality is that you run on EhP5.  The idea behind this functionality is that you execute it through the employee profile business card view.  The attachment takes you through the steps to add it to the standard configuration, so if you use the standard config in your system you will have to ask your Basis team for access keys. 

You can also add this to the copies of this configuration.  There is also nothing stopping you from just adding this FPM component to it's own custom copy of the config.  This way your separate iView can be linked just to displaying of P60 information by pointing it to the config that just shows the P60 functionality.  This will look something like this:

The idea is that any P60 data that exists for specific tax years will be displayed in the table.  Your user will click on the line item and then on the "Generate Form" button.  This should then display the P60 form with the required information. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Gustav Coleske

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustav,

Many thanks for taking time out to provide such a thorough reply outlining the steps I need to produce. I am currently tied up on another project but will be sure to try and configure this functionality shortly. I will advise how I get on once I tackle this. Really appreciate the guidance.

Many thanks and regards

Alex Rodrigues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Have you tried the solution. I am trying to display P60 forms on Portal as well.

Regards

Mohinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohinder,

To date we are yet to try the solution provided. This is something we are in discussion with so was planning to look at this in the forthcoming weeks.

I will update this if and when we get to attempting the solution.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustav,

Thanks for the Reply. we are at EHP6 and have the implemented the below notes as well. I can understand the Pdf  provided in above note to some extent. Can you please advice me do I need to activate any service or some steps prior to that before following your note. Moreover, I cannot find Web Dynpro -> Component Configuration ->  HRESS_CC_PER_OVP under PAOC_ESS_PER_WDA package.

1. 2111102 - PY-GB: UDO/DDIC note for P60 changes for 2014/15 EOY

2. 2104126 - PY-GB: P60 changes for 2014/15 EOY

3. 2122631 - PY-GB: P11D report change to ESS P11D form display.

4. 2106115 - PA-PA-GB: DDIC/UDO note for P60 form display on ESS

5. 2106114 - PA-PA-GB: P60 form display on ESS (this note)

6. 2126181 - PA-ESS-XX-WDA: Change Component Configuration for ESS GB

Regards

Mohinder

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You can move your query to

You can refer the SCN thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3351396

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Thanks for your response. I have checked the thread and it does not mention if this is possible to produce as an iView in the Portal. I am looking for further info surrounding this, such as whether there is a service I need to activate and call?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and regards

Alex