Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3.0 SDK installation error

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing SMP 3.0 SP05 SDK PL07 in a windows 64-bit machine. I am encountered with the below issue.

Below are the activities I have done for the installation process.

1. Installed SMP SDK 3.0
  2. Patched to SMP SDK 3.0 SP05
  3. Patched to SMP SDK 3.0 SP05 PL07.
  4. Downloaded Eclipse (Juno) 64bit and extracted to D:\Software\Eclipse
  5. Started Eclipse application and tried to ‘add software’ for the SMP SDK Agentry editor/plugin for 64bit.

Please suggest me for the resolution of this error. Do I need to install any pre-requisite to add agentry add-on to eclipse editor.

Some where I have found that, Data Tools Platform need to be installed after eclipse installation.

NOTE: I am installing SMP Server and SDK in one machine and server was already installed before SDK installation.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you look at this discussion

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thanks for the response..

Yes. I have gone through with that discussion.

There I could see that , there have installed DTP separately and they have mentioned SDK installation first and later server installation.

In my case I am already done with the server installation and now installing SDK and I have not installed DTP separately.

So these are two things I missed from my installation. Kindly suggest if these are reasons for the error.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think you don't need to install DTP separately. This Agentry editor plugin installation should have downloaded all desired dependencies.

can share more information on this.

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The issue got resolved by installing DTP files..These files might be installed automatically when the system have the internet access.

But at the time of installing components, the system was not connected to internet, so these files might not get downloaded.

We manually installed the files, now the editor plugin installation is done.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa,

Glad you found the solution and thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

JK

Answers (0)