Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transit Procedure Questions

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

In my previous thread, we discussed about FR to DE Customs declaration (below thread link)

http://scn.sap.com/message/15672568#15672568

As you told in the thread that for goods under duty suspension I need to open NCTS movement / Transit document. I would like to know more about this

1. If the product is not under duty suspension, which document accompany while border crossing
  2. If the product is duty suspension then I need to open NCTS movement in SAP with reference to Customs declaration. As there will not be any customs declaration, what could be the source document for opening transit? or do I need to create the transit document manually?
  3. As per the above discussion, system allows to create the transit document wrt Export customs declaration but the destination country should be non - EU. So is this applicable for TIR Carnet scenario?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

1. If goods are not under duty-suspension, no special documentation is needed for the journey - just the same as a domestic delivery.

2. As far as I can see from the code, you can use GTS to create (only) Transit documents from the transfer of SD Billing Documents.  You would need to code the "CTRL" BAdI as previously explained, in order to force the transfer for EU destinations, and I think you would also need to use BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3 to set up the "Transit" situation, by setting field HEADER_CSD-CUST_PROC to value '01', and possibly also setting field SRVLL to value 'LECTPR'.  Please try it, and let us know the results.

3. Yes, I think the TIR Carnet scenario should be ok.

Hope that helps.

[By the way, please don't start a new question with "Hello Dave".  Others may also want to answer (and indeed others often have better answers than me), and I cannot guarantee to provide any answers or assistance in this forum - thanks ]

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)