Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the error when importing the wsdl file

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, 

i am getting an error while importing the wsdl file to Enterprise Service Repository. Could you please suggest me the solution.

Thanks

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Giridhar ,

Please check the below thread ..

If you still not able to resolve the issue .. Please let me know .

I also faced the same issue .. few days before and it resolved by commenting the policy tags and this is suggested by SAP .

Regards,

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

the import was successful but it is showing the following error after desinging the operattional mapping and the interface is not displaying which is an external interface. for that i have copied the External definition name and activated it.

Thanks in Advance

Giridhar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Are you sure your import was successful?, can you see in the external definition the messages tab filled like this?:

If you can see it, then the problem is with your message mappings that doesn't correspond with the schemas. Re-import the schemas in the service interface, reload in the operation mapping, and re-create your mappings.

Regards.

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i am able to see the messages tab in the imported External definition

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all Experts .i got the solution

Regards

Giridhar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gridhar,

If the WSDL is generated by ECC you can try to generate another one like this blog explains

The other way is to get rid by yourself, but another tags will be involved and it can be a pretty tedious.

Pay attention that this information is useless for the PI ESR, you can get rid it.

Regards

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is generated in cloud.

Thanks

Giridhar