Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approvers getting lost after SC getting approved by all

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are facing this issue for a quite a long time and still we are searching for a permanent solution , but I am not able to understand why this is happening.  When SC is created and starts with approval process . Everything works fine . But when SC is rejected and the SC is resubmitted . For few of the SC's it happens that all the approvers have approved the SC and then all the approvers are lost all of a sudden . Please do have a look to the screenshot attached . Any one has faced any issue . Related to approvers getting lost or sometimes buyer is lost once he/she approves the SC.

Thanks
Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which Worklfow do you have ACW or PCW?

Regards

Konstantin

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

First go into transaction BBP_PD and for this SC (BUS2121) check the details of the workflow.

If the SC has been revised, there will be another WF instance, which you can identify towards the bottom of the screen just above system messages. Click on the last version and then go into WF details.

Workflow details will highlight where the agent determination process is going wrong.

Let us know your inputs.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin Anikeev/ Ravi Pachauri ,

I am using ACW. Also would like to add that this is happening for few cases.

When user creates and orders the SC , then at the time of approval process , one approver rejects it and again SC is corrected and re-orders and when all the approvers approves the SC  then approval hierarchy is lost.

thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any idea about this or anyone faced this kind of issue before.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Business document is loosing the reference of workflow instance while updating the status as "approved" and completing the workflow, can you please check the events at the time of completing the workflow.

Can you please also check if there is a different WF instance raised when the SC is reordered by requester?

You can always go back to SAP as they can access your system to give you further pointers.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Any help on this . While going through the system I found a class ZIF_SRM_WFL_APPRV_HIER and various FM BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_FINALLIST_GET , BBP_WFL_DIN_APP_OBJ_GET , BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET ,BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE

but I am not sure where to check  for my issue.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Did you check the Workflow container ? Is it still showing the approvers who approved it ?

Regards,

Nishanth

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nishanth ,

Yes the container is showing who approved it. But in portal I am getting this error when all the approver approves the SC and also its happening for few cases.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam