cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas : how handle error of Status Bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am new to SAP personas, i need to know how to handle Status Bar error. Scenario is; i am execute report VA05n for today's date, if there is no date system left in selection screen with status bar message "No documents were found for these selection criteria", where i am skip selection screen by putting parameter in script of buttom,

Need urgent support

Shoaib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two common approaches to this.

First, you can check for the existence of a screen element from the selection screen. If it exists, you must still be looking at that screen and so the report found no data.

Second, you can look at the text of the status bar. If is says "no documents found", you know there were no matching documents.

In either case you then need to take appropriate action. What that action is will depend on your scenario and requirements.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

thanks a lot your quick reply, actually i found the solution from your your previous post (i missed "screen refresh" in script). thanks alot.

here now new issue/query, can we use hotkeys in Script button e.g. in VA03 "Crtl+Shift+F1" can take directly to order print preview.

pls guide.

Shoaib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you mind asking this in a separate thread? Others are more likely to find it that way, than hidden here in a comment on an unrelated question. I'll answer on the new thread!

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

posted,

thanks

shoaib

Answers (0)