cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while running standard reports i am getting Altarnative Indicator:Not all technical spaces have been converted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

when i am running standard reports like iho8,iw29 i am getting Altarnative Indicator:Not all technical spaces have been converted can any one tell me the selection criteria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run it but still i am getting same error and cursor directly going to sel profile field can u please suggest me what i need to do

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Go to OIPU

Check whether All Location Conv is checked. To check this box, you need to execute the report which i have mentioned.

Refer below OSS for clear information

1637930 - Message IL518 - Alternative indicator: Not all technical spaces have been converted

Please confirm, whether your issue is resolved.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

when i run OIPU the status is Active do i need to Deactivate of the status or else i need to run the RI_IFLOT2IFLOS report please suggest me.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Dont do anything, just go in and come out of the transaction.

Now check whether you get the same error message.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to run like iw39 i selected period when i run it it is showing Alternative indictor:Not all technical spaces have been converted and also the cursor blinking on sel profile field can any one explain what is the problem and how to use sel profile while running reports

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Your message will inform you to run report RI_IFLOT2IFLOS.

Have you executed this ?

Before executing the report, go to OIPU transaction and just leave the transaction, check whether the error occurred again.

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this thread

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you please elaborate your issue ? Also please provide us the screenshot of the issue you are getting.

Thanks

Terence