Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Value not Flowing in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an Issue regarding the condition type JCV1, JECV, J1CV. I have entered the value - Amount (in %)  against the respective condition, but its Condition values not getting calculated (Attached screenshot for the same)

Screenshots attached.  Please guide me where I missed and what is the solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

If you clearly check the screenshots you can get what is wrong. JCV1 is calculated from line 60(Sub Total for CVD). This line has a value of Zero .

This is taken as the base value to calculate CVD in JCV1. Even if you have given value for JCV1 as 12% the calculation is happening from Subtotal which is Zero.

There is nothing wrong with the Condition type.

Correct this and the issue will be solved.

Regards

Binoy

8 REPLIES 8

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it updating the header condition tab ? Check is there tick option activated for group condition for these condition types ?

0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

Grp Condtn is not activated for this.

Screenshot attached for M/06

0 Kudos

Can you check your calculation schema. Is there any "From" step has given ?

0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

"from - to" is also maintained correctly.

screenshot is attching -

One more input, for all fright condition of delivery cost are getting calculated correctly.

Only CVD & Custom duty condition have this problem.

0 Kudos

Can you try with a new PO ? I have tested and my system, it is showing the value when I am entering the amount manually.

My condition type setting and calculation schema setting are exactly same as per yours.

Please try with a new PO and enter the condition type and amount manually, then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont know why Moderator has moved this to <a href="http://scn.sap.com/community/internationalization-and-unicode" style="color: #1155cc; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;" target="_blank" _jive_internal="true" data-mce-href="https://answers.sap.com/community/internationalization-and-unicode" data-mce-style="color: #1155cc; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Internationalization and Unicode</a>  forum.

This query purely Belongs to SAP MM.

I dont hv acess to Moderator, but if he is reading this the Please MOVE this to SAP -MM Module (ERP)

Else I will not get the proper ansewer.!/1103/images/emoticons/shocked.gif|___jive_emoticon_name=shocked|jivemacro=emoticon|class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=/1103/images/emoticons/shocked.gif!

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

If you clearly check the screenshots you can get what is wrong. JCV1 is calculated from line 60(Sub Total for CVD). This line has a value of Zero .

This is taken as the base value to calculate CVD in JCV1. Even if you have given value for JCV1 as 12% the calculation is happening from Subtotal which is Zero.

There is nothing wrong with the Condition type.

Correct this and the issue will be solved.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thansk Binoy,

Sorry for delayed response.You were right.

Actually I was not entering the Custom duty amount , so naturally for CVD condition no value flowing which results in no condition value update for the CVD conditions.

Problem resolved when I entered the Custom Duty condition amount.