Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WF Transport problem - SAP generated includes

Hi all,

I have transported our inhouse WF from the Dev. system to the Test system. I have got the error message, that several includes are not found.

After checking the issue and some internet retrieval  I have got the hint, that the workflow builder creates some code and screens in a dedicated function group, named here ZWS91200013 (acc. to our Workflow).

This function group has been transported (by the general way), however when I looked into the destination folder, the respective individual Include files ....0001 to ...0007 have not been transported, whereas the TOP-Include and the UXX have been. From that the error message will come.

Somebody has written that this SAP generated code and screens are used only during development of the workflow. I also think, I don't need them anyway for the production system. Now my question:

Is there a - regular - way to 'remove' these additional includes and screens?

Note: Deleting the function group alone does not help as there are (hidden) links in the SAP generated WF software.

Any hints are welcome   Best Regards Johann

Former Member
Former Member replied

Thank you Rakesh and Karri,

your suggestions are very good. Indeed I had used some forms in early days of the project. From that there might exist some code generated by the workflow builder, which I will have to treat, even when I do not use these forms further on.

Many Thanks     Johann

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question