cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As a result of quantity correlation delivry group 001 of sales order will be deleted

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue regarding Delivery of BOM material. When we are trying to deliver the BOM materials we are getting following error.

"As a result of quantity correlation delivry group 001 of sales order will be deleted"

I searched the SCN but did not find relevant solution.Can anybody help me on this,I will really appreciate.

Thanks in Advance

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

There was an User Exit which causing the issue as there was a logic written to deliver a sub item only if the main item is confirmed totally. So we have just excluded the BOM item category and it worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Ensure that the scehdule line category of BOM is not set to "Relevant for Delivery" in customization
  • Check the delivery group what is flowing is relevant for Delivery.  Also ensure that the delivery group is maintained at component level

Also have a look at the following note:-

• Note 1142039 - Incorrect delivery quantity due to delivery groups

G. Lakshmipathi

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for your reply.

My BOM is LUMF item pricing.I checked the schedule line category and found Item relevant for delivery tick is there.

I did not get your second point means where to check in item category or sales order?

Check the delivery group what is flowing is relevant for Delivery.  Also ensure that the delivery group is maintained at component level ?

Kindly reply me

Regards

Nitin

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For point no 2 please goto VOV7 and check the item category in question . You will find this field at Bill of material/configuration tab page.

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply.

I also checked the item category and found Delivery group "X" is maintained there.

Thanks

Nitin

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me on this ? I am actually stuck on  an issue.

nitin_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved.Actually there was a user exit which was creating problem The issue is resolved by skipping that user exit.