Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card authorization while saving sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to bypass credit card authorization while saving sales order. Current system has a third party finance system paymetric which authorizes the credit card information filled in the payment cards in the header data.

I have to control this functionality in certain conditions while saving the sales order based on the card type, lease or rent types etc. i mean the paymetric system shouldn't get called in those cases.

I did not find any user exits or enhancements that has any indicators which can control this RFC call?

Could you please suggest how can i fulfill this requirement to skip the credit card authorization.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

former_member183824
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VA01 have user exit . where you put a logic and achieve this one.

Thank You,

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

I have had a similar situation in the past but for a different product "SAP Business Partners" .

From my experience what I can suggest you is that RFC calls made are a customization done in SPRO. So you can customize what function module is called for which third party application (in your case paymetric). First find out the function module for the RFC.

-- This would be your starting point and then back trace to the code where it is called ... Please note that the call to this RFC would be dynamic in nature and in a loop . For ex- "call function itab-fmname."  So place your logic in this block of code.

Happy Coding!!

Thanks,

Subhasis Jethy