Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i create Bar chart using Smartform??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I got requirement for creating bar chart using smartform, please help me out ??

Regards,

Tiya

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member

0 Kudos

Hi Sijin,

I go through this wiki but still my problem can't short out??How I fill colors in table as shading boxes not allowed in table..

0 Kudos

Actually, not fill color to table, but using blank value to cover the background color of table.

regards,

Archer

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiya,

Sice smartforms is working with Fix Diagram like logo, and charts are based on the Dynamic Inforamtion.

So you can change your requirement, like display the Pictorial information in other window and display the Tabular informaiton in Smartforms.

Use: CL_GUI_HTML_VIEWER class to display the Information in Chart.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-40717

You can follow the above link, where the information are displaying as chart format.

Regards.

Praveer.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiya,

I was going through with the Smartform with BAR GRAPH - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

It's a vary complecated kind of solution,

Suppose you have to display 5 Bars,

Here, 5 Single cell color, mean you have to create 5 line type, where each column will contains the color for bar.

Like that you have to create for two column, 3 column, 4 column.

and one final line type, where every column will contains the color.

After that you have to write logic to arrange the Line Information based on your bar chart information.

To display the chart in Samrt forms.

If i suggest, try to provide the informaiton in HTML based page and provide a Print option to take print out for the same.

Regards.

Praveer.