SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS from INFOREC and not from MBEW-VERPR

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During POS sales update in ECC 6.0, the VPRS (cost) was taken from MAP value in Table MBEW.

This is not the same as the agreed PP price as stored in Purchase info record.

How can I configure the sales pricing procedure to seek VPRS from PIR instead of MBEW?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

RyanLi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It can not be configured, some enhancement work is required.

Also, maybe you could consider set article valuation as "standard price', instead of moving average price.

BR

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should be able to configure retail pricing procedure to use PB00 (Purchase Price) instead VPRS (MAP). Please see the IMG path SPRO->Sales & distribution->Basic Functions->Pricing->Pricing Control->Maintain pricing procedures and locate and update your Pricing Procedure.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi,

You meant to include PB00 in the sales pricing procedure.

But I can't total replaced VPRS which is still needed for normal item.

The affected item actually belongs to vendor consignment article.

is there a way to configure either one so that the profit margin will be correctly computed?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case, you may define a condition formula for alternate calculation type (Transaction VOFM) to derive base price from PB00 for your specific requirement and replace VPRS value in the routine.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I will try it out. I am concerned whether I had all the info in the formulae to decide which condition type to use.

Thanks