cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install the Fiori component using SAINT transaction in SAP ECC6.0 EHP7+ Gatway

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i am trying to install or deploy the SAP firo Sales order application front end and back end component using the SAINT transaction.

I have AP ECC6.0 EHP7 both backend and front end components are running on the same server.

I done the following steps for installing the Sales order related Fiori components. But  i am unable to continue. can any one help.

Browsed the required file to install.

Got the following popup.

Click on Start button. No components are available to continue.

I have an add-on to install. I'm currently using a SAINT transaction in SAP Basis. The .SAR file is decompressed and a .PAT file is created at the Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) directory, but it is not listed on the screen for the add-on selection. As such, I cannot continue with the installation.

Can any reply if miss to do anything.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I stuck at here also, do u find the solutions ady?

Regards,

Derrick

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You must download Attribute Change Package(ACP) of the add-on if

it exists. For example, for create Sales Order see the following screen:

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

After loading the packages from front end, you must need to load the packages from application server also one time.

SAINT--> Installation Package Tab --> Load packages from Application server. Now you can check. The package will added in to the Queue.

Other wise, Copy the .SAR file in to usr/sap/trans directory and extract the file by using SAPCAR command, Now load the packages from application server.

Regards,

Pradeep.

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Kiran,

I have downloaded the ACP .SAR file.  First i try to upload the ACP package which i downloaded. but still happening the same issue for the ACP package also. Do  i need to copy the files to the following inbox path.

Please clarify.

Also can you clarify the sequence to upload.

1) ACP package

2) Add on package

3) support package.

Please confirm the order to upload.

Thanks

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Now i tried with ACP package  as suggested by kiran. First i uploaded the ACP package from local system. When it show to the following file (CSR0120031469_0086961.PAT) names to decompress.

I clicked on Decompress button. Nth to continue same issue as before.

But now i tried as you suggested.

SAINT--> Installation Package Tab --> Load packages from Application server. Now you can check. The package will added in to the Queue

Got the confirmation to load, i clicked on yes to upload to inbox.

In the next screen able to see the file (CSR0120031469_0086961.PAT). but no option to select and continue. Kindly suggest.

Kindly suggest. What else need to be done.

One more question , Is ACP package is required to upload?  What is the use of it?

Thanks