cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am new to SAP HCM ! My Client wants while doing Appraisal for an Employee, if the Employee joining period is less than 6 months it should not allow the user to do Appraisal and throw  an error or warning.

Could you please help me how to do it!

Waiting for your response.

From

JR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls refer

Hope this will help u  .

Rgds,

pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done by ABAPer ,tell them to fetch the 0014 infotype and after 6months of probation ,on confirmation only pernr numbers are selected in appraisal form .

Regards,

pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !

Still waiting for the helpful answer

Thanks,

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

You have to check that how your client is generating Appraisal document is it through APPCREATE or any custom report is there.

For restricting Promotion action restriction you need write a logic in User Exit EXIT_SAPFP50M_001 / EXIT_SAPFP50M_001, take the help of Abaper & give this Exit and need to write in Include  ZXPADU01/ ZXPADU02

Former Member
0 Kudos

This User Exit can be done by Abaper, but I would like to know how to do it through Functionally.

Thanks,

Jr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible, you have to take help of Abaper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The appraisal is JR client is done thur PA40 as personal action to show to employees that its appraisal process for all ,no time and payroll is implemented there,so in PA40 ur type of appraisal (which we cant say appraisal in SAP HR)is done as 6 months by 41 infotype thur dynamic action only.

Rgds,

pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JR,

Goto PHAP_PREPARE and generate appraisal template using "Prepare Appraisal Docs with Template & Appraisee". You have the option of "Joining Date". Give the date upto which you want to generate templates.

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The Client wants, while doing Appraisal or Promotion of an employee system should check the joining period, if the joining period is less than 6 months then it should not allow the user to do appraisal or promotion any of it.

Please help.

Thanks,

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus !

Please look into this issue.

Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks,

JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JR,

Why do client want to generate Appraisal template who has not completed 6 months with the company. You can restrict the generation of the Appraisal template in PHAP_PREPARE.

For promotion, if you have an action, try and write Dynamic Action on the Execution of Infotype 0000. Take the help of Developer and Call routine in Dynamic Action.

Regards

Ravi Kumar