Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Confirming activity hours.

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement , where my business want to record hours worked by each employee on a particular job during confirmation.

For ex : I have a production Yield as 1 EA , where 10 people have worked for 180 hours for production of this.

During production order confirmation , against this 1 number yield i should be able to confirm 18 hours each against each employee with their personeel

number in CO11N screen.

Note : We have HR module implemented in place.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPK0, you can use codes 400,410 or 420 to activate personnel number. (410 is as below)

The personnel number generally corresponds to a single user responsible for the production confirmation. You can use number of employees to specify the 18 employees worked to produced 1EA.

In AFRU table, the field PERNR is used to store the personnel Id, which means you can use only one personnel ID while doing confirmation. Generally in such cases, shift supervisor's ID is used as personnel number and the number of workers can also be mentioned.

Thanks,

Prem

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem ,

Thanks you very much for  your  response.

As i said earlier in place in CO11N . Currenlty we are using single personell number during

confirmation. But i need to enter different employee personel numbers who have worked on that

particular job.

Regards,

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard screen, you can only enter a single personnel ID.

Otherwise, use the user Exit CONFPP07 User-Defined Subscreens you can define multiple personnel IDs on single confirmation. I believe this is what you are looking for.

You can also try the screen co12, which allows you to enter as many personnel IDs as possible.

Another option is to enter 10 times (with yield 0.1 and split timings) if that makes sense to your business.

If the above 2 options are not practical, go for exit and custom screen as mentioned above.

Thanks

Prem

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem ,

I am looking for some other options on this,

As User defined sub screens wont be that much helpful.d

Regards..

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daya,

If I understood your question, you can put in CO11N for each employee and each hours  worked tell him the Personnel number field (Personnel number of the person to whom the confirmed data relates).

You can do personnel number mandatory with this solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3429439

And with the transaction COOIS you can display the personnel number along with hours entered during a confirmation of production order.

Regards,

Xavier

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier ,

Thanks for the input , i already have personell number filed in place (CO11N)

But my issue is  how to confirm the the actual hours against yield.

Production Quantity is 1 Unit.

Total Hours worked : 180 Hours "( 10 employees)

Each employee contribution is 18 Hours against this 1 unit . i

in coois report i should be able to see the report with 10 personell numbers with each 18 hours

against this 1 Unit.

Regards

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case, 18 hours is used by each employee to produce 1/10 unit only. If you want to see the data for each employee, then you will have to split the details based on number of employees / number of records you want to view in coois.

Thanks

Prem