cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy specific infotypes from home to host PERNR using MOGE not Concurrent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am helping a client who wants to decide which infotypes will carry from the home PERNR to the host PERNR during host activation within Global Employment. They are not using Concurrent Employment.

When I use the 'Copy Infotype' flag in T582A, it seems this only has the desired functionality when the employee has two PERNRs in the same country - and it can use the reference personnel number in IT0031. However, when the PERSON ID (IT709) is used in Global Employment to link the two PERNRs in different countries rather than IT0031, this functionality doesn't stay the same. When the copy flag in T582A is checked, the infotypes do not copy between the two PERNRs linked by the same PERSON ID, perhaps because they are two different PERNRs in two different countries.

Can someone help me to find a solution to copy infotypes from home to host PERNR when the home and host PERNRs are in different countries? Using Global Employment but not concurrent employment.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pusetso
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Eliza

Did you eventually get an answer for this? I have the exact same scenario and i am faced with the same problem. While running through the action, the system creates instead of copying.

Regards

Pusetso