Issues using EPM Add- in for Excel
We've been ussing EPM add-in for Excel in several computers with no problems, but after the installation on a particular computer some issues have come. Here is the detail:
- The computer has Windows 8 and Excel 2013
- Initially we installed the SAP EPM add-in: SP20 for SBOP EPM EXCEL CLIENT 10.0 NET 3.5, but some of the options were missing (Open Folder/Data Management)
- After installing The EPM add-on: EPM Add-in_NET40.exe, all the options were included, but the user was not allowed to access the server reports
- The user profile was adjusted to allow access to the server reports
- Now the user can open a report from the BPC server, but it’s opened as a simple excel file, disconnected from BPC, so the data is not refreshed and the drilldown and other BPC option doesn’t work.
- The user can create a new report, and it will work properly until it’s saved. Once the report is reopened, the symptom is the same as with other existing reports.
Does any body has experienced this issue before? Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance for you replies and comments,