Migration from SAP BW 3.5 to 7.4 on HANA
We are planning for a SAP BW 3.5 migration to SAP BW 7.4 on HANA. I have got some questions. Appreciate responses from Consultants who have faced these scenarios:-
1) Can the migration from BW 3.5 to BW 7.4 on HANA be done in a single step. Or should it be done in 2 steps (3.5 to 7.0 and then 7.4) ?
2) What is the latest SPS available on SAP 7.4 on HANA ?
3) Client is interested in implementing NLS. Should we go with the inbuild IQ NLS in the newer SPS or SYBASE IQ ?
4) Does it make any difference if NLS is installed in the new BW 7.4 HANA box and then migrated or vice-cersa ?
5) Can Analysis Authorization be implemented directly on SAP BW 7.4 on HANA if its a MANUAL approach ?
6) Is there an impact on the Bex Authorization variables after the authorization concept changes ?
Thanks in advance