cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to fetch cordova plugins while trying to execute "offline data capability using kapsel"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,  i am trying to implement the example  https://www.google.de/urlsa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%...

Under

OData Based App with the Kapsel Offline OData Plugin

when i try to run command " cordova -d plugin add com.sap.mp.cordova.plugins.odata "  in command prompt it is giving me error 404 not found . What could be the possible solution to it ? Please also have a look on the picture .

Tags edited by: Jitendra Kansal (Moderator)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijot,

Can you share what is SMP Mobile SDK version, Cordova version installed on your machine?

While creating the project, did you pass the KapselSDK plugins search string?

cordova -d create C:\Kapsel_Projects\OfflineDemo com.mycompany.offline OfflineDemo "{\"plugin_search_path\":\"C:/SAP/MobileSDK3/KapselSDK/plugins/\"}"

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Jitendra for the reply , i was making mistake that i didnt downloaded the smp sdk 3 .

however my cordova version is 4.1.2

I will soon close the thread , just that,  in case i could have some more querries meanwhile regarding the related issue.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijot,

Note that the compatible version of cordova supported by SMP SDK sp06 is 3.6.x. Do not use a version of cordova that is not compatible with SMP SDK.

Given below are the list of compatible cordova versions with SDK sdk versions:

Cordova 3.0.6 (or the latest 3.0.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SDK.
Cordova 3.1.0-0.2.0 (or the latest 3.1.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP01 SDK.
Cordova 3.3.1-0.1.2 (or the latest 3.3.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP02 SDK.
Cordova 3.4.0-0.1.3 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP03 SDK.
Cordova 3.4.1-0.1.0 should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP04 SDK.

Cordova 3.5.0-0.2.7 (or the latest 3.5.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP05 SDK.

Cordova 3.6.3-0.2.13 (or the latest 3.6.x version) should be used if using SMP 3.0 SP05 PL03 or SP06 SDK.

Reference:

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Answers (0)