Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Dynamic Actions - Query

Hi SAP Experts

I have a requirement like this ,

As you know whenever we assign new cost center mapping to Position in Om side. an entry in IT0001 will be created from the starting date, this is standard.

Now i have received an requirement from client stating whenever we hire a new employee position will be given, A011 relation will be created for position for eg on 01.01.2014, then we can see an entry in IT0001 with the date 01.01.2014, Requirement is from 01.01.2014 IT0017 will be created.

again on 01.05.2014 for the same pernr when i assign a new cost center relationship A011, on 01.05.2014 entry in IT0001 will be created. Requirement client expecting old IT0017 should be delimited and from 01.05.2014 new record should be created filling the new cost center field.

Can this be achievable in Dynamic action? or ABAP?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
replied

Hi,

any dynamic action you want to add, you have to add to table T588Z.

So these lines were meant to be added into T588Z, in order to meet your requirement.

And Yes,  PSAVE is a structure, that holds the previous values, so you can check if there has actually been values changed.

This is to prevent dynamic actions to be invoked, just because someone saved IT0001 whithout actually changing the value in question.

Best regards - Jörg

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question