TEXT column not replicating in RS15.7.1/SP120
After upgrade from RS15.1 to RS1571/SP120, one of text column of a table is not replicating where prior to upgrade it was fine.
Here are some bullet points to understand the environment.
- Primary Server is on RS15.1 version, Replicated Server upgraded to 1571.
- Repdef is having a searchable column name "origin_server"
- Subscription is using a where clause for "origin_server" column
- Primary/replicate table is having all three triggers.
- Searchable columns is not the part of primary key
- Data is being inserted using a VIEW defined with text column viz. xml_data but "origin_server" column name is not defined in the view.
- Insert trigger is filling up the "origin_server" value using @@servername
1. When inserting the data using view => Text column is NOT replicating to target table and comes as NULL value, but rest all the columns data are populating perfectly.
2. When inserting data directly to the table using same set of values as in View=> Again getting same result as above.
3. When inserting the data directly to the table including column "origin_server" to the insert SQL ==> Text data is replicating properly as replication was working prior to upgrade.
Outbound queue of replicated database reflects the text data values but tracing output is not showing any text data update command (like writetext / readtext ) in first two cases.
I had observed the DSIE rs_counters for replicate RS () like 57013(ExecsWritetext) , 57011(UpdatesRead) etc but counters value are also moving & suggest RS processing text column.
Could you please help me to understand this RS15.7 behavior?