cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESB - why cannot see Message Mappings in Dev, yet on Q it is there?

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the Enterprise Services Builder in Q environment I can see the Operation Mappings, Message Mappings and IDocs, yet in Dev I can only see the RFC objects?

Here is the Q:

and here is the Dev i.e. only showing the RFCs:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks all.

Found it eventually. When i click on Filter, then Select Object Types, for some reason in Dev all of these were unchecked. I have checked these now and everything appears.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

It seems some one deleted the object from Dev. Check the change list.

regards,

Harish

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thankyou, however i already had checked that and it is not there. Also, when i go to Tools -> Export Design Objects, and then select the Software Component Version the objects are available for me to select and transport. Most strange.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be that you got restricted access? We can hide the objects  by setting up profile based authorizations.

Get unrestricted authorization and see if you can find those objects..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a3efb4-57a1-2d10-a6b9-fed6d2179...

0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

in this case I would suppose that only the namespace containing the objects has been deleted from the namespace definition of the SWCV.

You can always try to perfrom a Component Check on the SWCV (just right click the SWCV and select this option from the context menu). Objects without namespace can be found by the check.

Best regards,

lars