Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single TO for Inbound delivery putaway with HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this scenario:

Inbound delivery with an item with quantity 4 PC already packed in 4 Handling Unit.

When I try to create the TO I have as result the creation of 4 TOs: one for each HU.

I want to have a single TO for the entire Inbound delivery.

I have tried to find a solution without any good result.

Could anyone give me the correct operations to be done (customizing and operational transactions) ?

Thanks.

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there anyone knowing this kind of topic ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liguori,

As per standard SAP setup it is not possible to bring all handling units in one TO. Please refer below link.

Goods Receipt Handling with Reference to Inbound Deliveries - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU) - SAP...

Exit MWMTO012 is defined for TO split criteria. Hence it might not be a right place to merge multiple HU in one TO. Please try it with exit MWMTO001.

BR,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik,

I will do some tests from MWMTO001 to try to create a single TO for all the received HU.

It is a too big limit have a mandatory split on several TOs. I can understand if you have to do the putaway for bulky materials.

Imagine instead to receive small goods for which you want to execute the putaway for all the goods in one shot. i cannot creata a separate TO for each box (HU), the work is done completely by a single operator.

If you have other suggestions please post again to this thread.

Francesco

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are the transactional step you are following to create a TO ? could you please share that

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use transaction LT0F or LT03 (it is the same).

I specify the warehouse number, the delivery number  and I leave all the other fields empty or as defaulted by the transaction.   

Then I see the screen with the overview of HU (in my example I have 4 HU), then I select all the four rows and I press the button for Putaway (foreground or background is not important because the result at the end is the same).

I have 4 TO created, one for each HU.

I have also tried to use the user exit MWMTO012 inserting the same value in the field POOLN for all the HU rows in the TO but the user exit is not triggered (I have put a breakpoint there, but the program flow doesn't execute this user exit).

If you have any idea it will be very useful.

Thanks.