cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification deadline monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a  workflow that sends an e-mail when a PO isn't created within 5 days of of the PR.

There's no release stategy and if possible I don't want to use notification created in the buisines workplace. Just an e-mail send thru SOST. I'm new on workflows (WF) and encounter some problems.

I created a WF model with a start event with BO BUS2105 and event 'CREATED'. Implemented ME_REQ_POSTED for initiating the WF.  In the builder I added a Step, type Activity with Object method BUS2012, 'INFORELEASEEFFECTED' and Ending Event  BUS2012, 'CREATED'. And in the activity, 'Latest end' is maintained as deadline monitoring. At this point I have two questios:

1) The workflow is initiated, but it makes no difference if a PO is created or not, the deadline always gets triggert. What must be configured to discared the deadline and procede in the workflow when the PO is created?

2) How can I create the workflow without using the business workplace? Just an e-mail to the creator of the PR when the set time period is over.

Help would be highly appriciated.

Best regards,

JvE 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reaction and my appologies for the late response.

I tried to make it work but it seems harder then I enticipated and need more time to look for a sollution.

I'll get back asap.

regards,

Jorgen

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

and for point 1 check the change doc for purchase orders to create an event without release strategy (SWEC EINKBELEG).

However you still need to figure out the key of the PO and how it relates to the existing PR. Maybe its better to extend BUS2105 (through delegation) with an extra event, then trigger a simple workflow with Bus2012.created this one figures out the PR or PRs related to it and then create the event to which your PR workflow is waiting for to end the flow.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

for point 2, just create a dummy method with a requested start date and time. and follow it up with a mail step.

Also make sure that deadline monitoring jobs are active in SWU3.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans