Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to SAP Lumira cloud from desktop application

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to publish one story created in the desktop application to SAP lumira cloud. But I am getting error message as shown below. When I try to login to the cloud through browser, I am able to login and create and view story from excel dataset.

please find below the proxy settings under preference

Am I missing something? Please help

thanks in advance

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at this document and I also recommend searching SCN as this is a common issue/question

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tammy,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Please note that I have done the same setting mentioned in the link which you have provided, still getting the error message.

Also checked for the error message before posting and couldn't find any link pointing to my issue.

If anyone faced something similar, Please help

thanks in advance

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

that proxy:8080 is purely an example - as the document also says:

**Note that you will need to contact your IT department if you are unsure of your corporate proxy settings.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

i have the same issue too

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

this is an area of active improvement, and I believe SP22 (our next release) does auto-detect the proxy settings

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same issue as Nikhil. The proxy setting are correct and have verified with IT department. The issue seems to be I am using Free Lumira Cloud version. If I understand it right we need the Lumira Enterprise Edition (additional license) to publish from desktop to cloud.

Can you please confirm?

regards

Adrian Fernando