Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WDA reload application in portal

Hi,

I have a custom termination WDA application(EXIT) in MSS portal with three steps: Select, Edit and Submit. In the final SUBMIT step, once the manager submits the termination form, a message that the given employee is terminated is shown on the portal screen. Now when the manager clicks on the EXIT application again the portal screen should refresh and show the Select screen again.  But this is not happening. The screen still shows the message on the screen. This happens for all the custom WDA applications that are used in the portal i.e. the message on the final step in each application is not refreshed when the application is launched again. The screen is refreshed only when the portal URL is refreshed. I have debugged and found that the the FPM event is never triggered after the last step when the manager clicks on the application again.

The issue started happening only recently. Before the screen was getting reloaded properly whenever the application was launched. We didnt see any recent change in the component controller due to any service pack upgrade or in the custom WDA application in SAP.

Please let me know what can be the possiblity of such an issue happening and how can this be resolved.

Thanks

Anu.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question