cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM - IS-U contract replication Error

0 Kudos

Hello ,

In our case there is a contract which is moved out in CRM .

But it is not replicated into the ISU.

Current is still showing live in ISU(no Date in page 3 tab when checking in ecenv_bp)

-> For this contract there is no stuck ECRMREPL entry , no bdoc and no queue.

Please find  the status of the contract.

Please any one can help on this issue.

Many thanks  in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear James,

If the contract is moved out in CRM, E0003 should be active. where as E0007 - PC Reversed is Active in your case.

Can you pls check what is the current status of the Contract item in CRMD_ORDER.

Regards,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh .

Please could you help by sharing knowledge of different status and there meaning.

Or hierarchy which a contract will have from creation to successful replication .

Many thanks in advance .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I2411 corresponds to status Contract Item Reversed. This indicates this is not a move out but a contract cancellation, You should see cancellation values set on the cancellation tab in CRMD_ORDER

Try updating the Move out Date to something else and then set is back to the original. Also moving between status without saving and returning back to original status will trigger replication and consequently an update to ISU where the contract will be set to deleted.

If you are interested in viewing the different IXXX status values you can use the transaction BS22. E statuses should be visible in status tab.

Hope this helps.

Ben

0 Kudos

Hi Ben

Many thanks for the help .

Please could you help how to check/from where to check  E status .

In crmd_order for this transaction there is no error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

you can view the current status on the status tab, you can switch to a different status in the change mode.

0 Kudos

Hi Ben

Much appreciate the quick help you have provided.

Ben- if possible could you clear my 2 doubts.

1. Under crmd_order i am seeing two types of data

Please could you tell what is difference because when i expand upper lazyload button in that status

And when i expand the bellow button (stating with 10)

I know its bit length to answer but it would be highly appreciated

Many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

As with most order transactions, you have the header and corresponding header status and then you have item 10, 20 etc which are the items and they may have their individual statuses. Based on the status I can see item 10 has live status, if this the same transaction as you were refering in your original post, then Live status may be incorrect and you will need to enhance code to update the status to a cancellation status you may have defined in your system.

Regards,

Ben