cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different product category search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we are on SRM 7.02(5) classic scenario. I discovered that there are two different search helps in shopping cart for the product category.

The first can be found in the SC item overview. That search help seems to be newer as the second one because it lets you switch to hierarchical presentation.

The second can be found in the Item Data tab and in the freetext requisition popup. That rudimental search help is propably older.

Does anyone know why is that?

Is there a way to switch all search help calls to the newer search help?

regards

José

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please check and confirm that there is no custom coding done in webdynpro for the system to behave the way it is. I checked in my system and I could see the first search help (with the hierarchial presentation) in all the cases. And it seems to be the standard behaviour in SRM.

If there is no custom coding done at your end, it would be interesting to find out why the system is displaying different search help displays.

Regards,

Yateesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Very strange that you are getting different search helps. However the search help determination is done by context element the field is bound. Firstly to figure out what which search help is called place a break point in the include LSDSDF05 and form  call_shlp_exit and you will find the call like this there

CALL FUNCTION fuba

TABLES

shlp_tab    = shlp_tab

record_tab  = record_tab

Open the shlp_data and find the search help. We can then back navigate to the view and check why such a assignment happened.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can assign search help dynamically in webdynpro enhancement. I always use the modify view method for this type of thing.

I have done it, but can not find my code, I can not remember which search help I changed. Try this thread, see if that does it.

If not just search for webdynpro enhance search help or something like that.

Regards,
Dave.