Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart ordered status I1106

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created a shopping cart for service item with delivery date starting from a past date. These shopping cart when ever completes the approval workflow it ends up in status "Shopping cart ordered".

This also happens when the delivery date is chosen as a future date but the approval process takes longer than the delivery date. for eg:

shopping cart created on 13 jan 2015 and delivery is on 15th jan 2015, however the approval process completed on 16th jan 2015( after delivery date).

In these cases also, SC ends in "Shopping cart ordered".

Please let me know why this is happening for past delivery date and SC allows to choose a pass delivery date for service.

Note: for material SC, we cant choose past delivery date.

Please share any information regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Tashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. What stops it on material orders? Is there an error message of "delivery date not achievable" or something like that? What happens on service orders, is it just a warning?

If so that is controlled in the IMG, SAP SRM > SRM server > cross application basic settings > message control > influence message control.

Just change the warning to an error and off you go.

If this doesn't work you can use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI or the item check  BADI to put in your own error.

I presume you are not using offline approvals though? Just that if someone tries to approve offline and the dates are in the past I think the approval would fail due to the error. No issue if all done online as the approver will see the error and have to change the date.

Regards,
Dave.

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. As you said, for services ,on click of the "order" button it prompts only a warning and  the SC gets stuck at "shoping cart ordered" after approval.

However for material, it shows an error message and doesn't allow to order for a past delivery.

The SC encounters status "shopping cart ordered" even when the delivery date is in future and the approval process takes longer than the delivery date and prompts the same error( not sure how the user if doing approval online or offline).

Please let me know what it means by "shopping cart ordered" and is it a valid business scenario to have past delivery date for service shopping cart.

Please give your thoughts on it.

Thanks & Regards,

Tashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. "Ordered" status is ok, all carts have it, presuming you mean status I1106?

Or do you mean it stays in that status and does not create a purchase order? If that is the case then there should be an error message in the application monitors / RZ20, is there anything there?

As for delivery date in the past, it really depends on each business whether it is acceptable or not, there is no right or wrong answer.

Where I am now some parts of the business use it accurately and report on it, others do not care about it.

Regards,
Dave.

Answers (0)