cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc_AAE and RFC adapter performance related doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our PI landscape there are many interfaces using Inbound and Outbound IDocs using IDoc_AAE and RFCs using RFC adapters. Should I just make one sender and one receiver channel and configure it or should I create different channels for different interfaces. ECC system is not changing, hence source or target ECC doesn't change. What will be the effect on the performance of the adapters if simultaneously many IDocs are triggered for different interfaces.

Regards,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

The PI system has different queues to deal with several IDocs and RFC calls simultaneously, depending this configuration and your PI system hardware the performance can change.

You will need to do several tests to measure the delays if you increasing the calls.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with RFC adapter. I am trying to do SFTC_CONNECTION test to test the RFC adapter in PO7.4. Connection test succeeds sometimes, sometimes it doesnt succeed. I have increased the Initial connection, maximum connections and I have reduced the Maximum connection delay to 1. By doing so the success rate of connection test has improved but one or 2 times out of 10 it still fails. Please help.

I referred this blog below.
http://www.riyaz.net/sap/understanding-the-rfc-adapter/42/?t=1#comments