cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Leave request issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing error when trying to apply leave "Not enough quota ** for attendance/absence annual leave – day(0500) on 03.11.2014 for personnel no 99999".

I have checked quota and enogh quota available and checke t-code PTARQ --> display document and found that one SENT status workitem is available. I know that if we delete SENT status work item we can resolve this issue.

But my concern was from where the data 03.11.2014 getting from even though i am applying leave for the dates 16.12.2014 and 17.12.2014.

Could you please share your thoughts please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

STandard SAP Functionality is to check ALL records once again this includes all the records in IT 2001 + ALL records outstanding in Leave Request Database.

So if there is a record outstanding in Leave Request database which hasn't been completed, and that causes an error in the checking, then it will show up, even if the current leave being requested falls outside that date range

Hope this helps.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Former Member
0 Kudos

check the document number for both the leave types once in display documents is it 03.11.2014 is updated in 2001 infotype for that leave type once check that....once book from pa30 and check for the same date