cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM or other CRM solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I understand there are many CRM solutions like Salesforce,Jobnimbus are in Market, So does it means that job/project for SAP CRM consultants in future will be reduced ? Any SAP CRM consultants started to feel that already by now. ?

Regards,

Peethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

I got some kind of the same feeling not because of the competitors but for C4S, the consultant workload is minimun and the technical kwnoledge of the on premise solution unrelevant

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just my 2 cents.

I believe SAP CRM is losing the battle for the CRM kingdom to other solutions like Salesforce.com or Dynamics. Not now, other SAP CRM experts have pointed this some time ago aka . IMHO the only chance that has SAP to change the game is the Cloud for customer solution.

Cheers!

Luis

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Can you explain what is this IMHO?

Balaji

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe google is more suited to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMHO- In my humble opinion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preethi, I don't think so! CRM is required. It might not be as important as SAP ERP which encompasses all the  core modules. But CRM is important as it aims at customers which is a means for company to increase their profitability. There is ample opportunities in CRM itself irrespective of the brand. As a consultant we should keep on reinventing ourselves, adding more skill set. That is what will make us as individual consultant demandable in the market. Thanks! Neha