cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is EFRM transaction and what it does with form printing ?

naimkhans_babi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Good morning, How are you ?

I am a technical person ( ABAP - Adobe forms developer ).  theres a transaction code EFRM, can some one please tell me what it does ? my adobe forms ( custome & developed from the scratch, they are working nicely from transaction codes like vf03 ,01, 02 , va03,01,02, etc.., and configured properly in v/30 transaction code as well.

but my client's SD consultants have tried to do something with EFRM tcode and this forms and she failes, I dont know anything about this tcode to help her. I tried to check about it on google read some documents but didnt understand as well as some text was related to sapscript text active and non active . but couldn't follow much. sorrry for my ignorance.

what she found that one of the message output type say zxyz of one sales order adobe form is not availble in EFRM tcode. I check EFRM tcode and found some the pdf based forms has form class mention but my adone forms are not using any forms class.

could be the reasone for this ?  please reply me.. I will greatly appreciate your any reply.

Thanking you

Regards

Naim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member401472
Participant
0 Kudos

EFRM - Is a print work bench it is mostly with public sector utility clients to print the forms.

You have copy a forms and and add all you form to it then you can see your forms there.

thanks

rag