cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment fillup Sales order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

consignment fillup is not relevant for pricing and it doesn't provide sales order value. Is there any way to get consignment fillup sales order value??

Please provide me the solution ASAP. I don't wanna to change standard System Settings.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

If you want order value why don't you make billing relevance proforma related and pricing standard in item category settings.

after delivery you can create proforma invoice where you can see the value and it doesn't effect accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

Sorry i was not able to express my views clearly. User want in consignment report sales order value but it's difficult to change standard settings. He is not ready to understand our point of views.

Sorry once again.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Without doing changes to standard item categories you will not be able to get this data.  else you may have to create a separate report, which will consider the quantity of consignment fillup and calculate its total value and show the value.

If you do changes like suggested by Gopi krishna, or any other change to item category which will activate pricing and do not go for billing and posting, then there is no problem to business. Try to explain the whole thing to client and make him understand the options available to you.

Rather than going for a report creation, he may agree for change in configuration as it will be cost effective for him

Regards

Jobi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shashank,

I would suggest you the same as others already have suggested.

Make a copy of KBN, activate pricing. Keep billing relevance as is (i.e. blank). And make this new item category as the default for the Consignment Fill Up process.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

A very warm thanks to all...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by consignment sales ? 

• Actual sales made (Consignment Issue) against Fill-up Order ?  or
  • Stocks moved to a special stock location against Fill-upOrder ?

By the way, before posting here, have you explored what are the standard tcodes available in SAP ?  I doubt you made any efforts as otherwise, you would have found VF05

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sir it was not like dat u r thinking...i am talking about moving stock to customer location but not consignment issue..Item category KBN is not relevant for pricing and billing..

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

What is your requirement now..? please clarify it clearly so that a person reading it understands.

Standards will remain as such. but you can always copy them and modify in-order to meet your requirement.

Jobi