cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Services : Web pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have developed our solution on MII v14. We are looking for extraction of data which tells us how many times the MII pages were accessed by user in a month time.

I ran the monitoring services which tells us how many times a BLS or query templates was executed. Do we have any service which tells us the same info about the irpt pages.Or shall I fetch the data for unique BLS configured for a particular page to check how many times that page was accessed.

Additionally, when I fetch the data using file usage service say for a BLS, for last one day, it gives the response like below :

What I don't understand here is how this data is grouped. Please provide inputs.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

I think your second approach should help you here.

As what I have seen, MII services gives you details about indexed files, irpts and htmls are not indexed hence the services would not give you fileusage data for the same.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Swaroop is correct. Monitoring service will give you only details about the Transactions and Queries and not about the Web Files.

And the description of Monitoring service Output columns are as follows:

Name

Description

Name

The file name

NumberRuns

The number times it was run

Minimum

The minimum execution time

Maximum

The maximum execution time

Average

The average execution time.

For more information you can look at this document:

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

I have gone through the Monitoring document. However I am looking for the rule based on which the response this grouped in different rows. Any pointers?

Thanks,

Ruchi

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Is it the same file in all the three rows?

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop..

Yes. Say for a particular IRPT page, a unique BLS is configured.

I want to check in last 2 days how many times that page was accessed, thats why I used FileUsage service and provided that BLS name in the input.Then it returned me the output shown in that image.

I am not sure, how this data is grouped.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi garwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

The data is grouped based on when the transaction ran. You should provide valid start and end dates in order to get the data for last two days.

Regards,

Anushree