cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh of Dynamic Column in SAP Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Dynamic Column in SWL1 and mapped this dynamic column with task description. Task description in the workflow is filled with one of the field in QM01/QM02 notification. This dynamic column is displayed in SAP inbox.

But when notification is changed using QM02, when I refresh SAP Inbox using refresh button, this dynamic column is not updated with the new value but task description is updated with new value from QM02. When I again start the SAP inbox this dynamic column is updated with the new value from QM02.

Can you please let me know whether some background job to be scheduled to update or any SAP note to be updated?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about this but there might be a reason why the dynamic columns are "calculated" only when the business workplace gets opened - as far as I know this process can have a significant effect to the performance (especially when there are many dynamic columns in use) of the workplace/inbox and thus perhaps it is not wise to execute it always when user clicks the refresh. (In other words, it might not be a bug.)

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, try, if the same happens when you select different workitems in your inbox. Also, please check the same in the grouping folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is also happening with other workitems as well and also this is not updating in grouping folder as well.