cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting large number of dumps in st22 everyday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using solution manager 7.1 SP07. Daily we are getting around 6000 dumps with error details as:

"Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         CREATE_DATA_UNKNOWN_TYPE

Except.                CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR

ABAP Program           SAPLSMD_FUNC

Application Component  SV-SMG-DIA

Date and Time          13.01.2015 10:07:19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Short text                                                                                        |

|    CREATE DATA: The specified type "/BI0/V0ORA_C01H2" is no valid data type.                     |

|What happened?                                                                                    |

|    Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                         |

|                                                                                                  |

|    The current ABAP program "SAPLSMD_FUNC" had to be terminated because it has                   |

|    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                                |"

I got one note 1680556 for this as well  but we are not using any BI system. So not able to figure out what to do. Please suggest.

Regards,

Gesh Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check:

1773582 - Frequent CREATE_DATA_UNKNOWN_TYPE occur on solution manager 7.10

server : "specified type "/BI0/V0..." is no valid data type

Thanks

Vikram

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gesh ,

I faced similar issue in our solution manager , The reason was the central note was not applied correctly . Please  check in SNOTE whether any  notes were implemented incorrectly  .

We had to deimplement the central note and implement it once again . Make sure to update Update the Note Assistant before applying the central note ( ) . Also make sure the post processing is done

1734341 - SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP7 - Basic functions

A good starting point for you will be to check for any inactive objects in ur system as detailed by the central note .

Thanks ,

Manu

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check if  "/BI0/V0ORA_C01H2" is active in your system and check the error.

Regards,

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Where we need to activate "/BI0/V0ORA_C01H2" could you please tell in details.

Regards,

Gesh Raj.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you look at the validity of the SAP KBA it clearly says that the KBA is released for the product version SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reagan/Divyanshu,

It is applicable for my system. But I am confused whether it will be used for the system where BI system will be there or I can apply this note in solman even if BI system is not there.

And this problem I am facing since I have executed the Prerequisites steps for CHARM configurations where BW system and central note related check were made. So after that I am getting these dumps.

Regards,

Gesh Raj.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Solman_setup and then to Basic configuration. Check Section 2 step 2 the step 2.2 "specify BW system"

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every solman system is a capable BI system and when you perform initial and basic configuration then you choose a BI client. So the note should be applicable.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, just checked the note. It's applicable for Solman Release 7.1.