cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode printing through crystal report is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are printing 3of 9 barcode through crystal reports 13 installed along with our application Apriso Flexnet.It is too small when it prints to a zebra printer.When we used crystal report 11 it was printing normally.

Exact version of CR (see version of crpe32.dll) - 13.0.3.612

Is this a web or win app? - web application

Does the bar code work without Apriso? (e.g.; new test project, one liner: Crystalreportviewer1.reportsource and print from viewer.) - yet to try

Is this happening on your dev or test system? - all system

What is the printer used and the printer driver and printer driver version?

Model : ZDesigner P4T (ZPL)

Driver Version - 4.6.77.18

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

János_at_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the behavoir of the CR layout, when you print it on a normal printer not? it is prints the same size (small) or it is prints as required?

Try to set up your Report proper page size in CR the same as was in CR 2011 version.

please note: CR is saving the printer information where the report was developed....

I hope it is helps,

János

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the behavoir of the CR layout, when you print it on a normal printer not? it is prints the same size (small) or it is prints as required? - It prints properly through normal printer

Try to set up your Report proper page size in CR the same as was in CR 2011 version. - we have the sa,e page size A4, which prints properly through 4 *2 label printer.

Same report is printing all parts of A4 in the printer thus making it too small.

I changed the setup to 4 * 2 in CR design tool  and exported the pdf it started working, but not working from Crystal report 13 which is installed along with the application.

please note: CR is saving the printer information where the report was developed.... -- Please let me know how to find this.