cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data issue with 2lis_13_vdhdr and 2lis_13_vditm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am not able get the complete records when i running the oli9bw.

There are around 10 company codes and i am able to get data only for few company codes.

There are around 4.5million records in VBRP table and accordingly 1.5 million records in VBRK table.

But the number of records i am getting after oli9bw is only around 0.5million. As i was checking the table MC13VD0ITMSETUP.

Further, I have delete the queue from lbwq and smq1 and delete records from lbwg. After that i ran a fresh oli9bw.

Can any experts suggest me what could be the reason behind not getting the complete records.

Regards,

M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AM,

Can you make list all the Billing Document number in an Excel Sheet and execute them in OLI9BW in series and then cross check in BW...The Data in VBRP should match with BW Datasource/DSO.

Check in RSA3 for few Billing Dovuments manually.

rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

The billing documents are in Millions and cannot export to excel.

If there are any faulty documents during 0li9bw does those records also come in RSA3.

My oli9bw is still running fresh.

Regards,

M

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AM,

I think...you cn always take a sample range and load them manually to check for Data Quality.

Also hope you are running them in Background and with Different Job Names..

rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

No, I am running for all company codes in foreground.

Regards,

M

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AM,

Take up only ONE Co Code with few Billing numbers...Take that data from table VBRP as Dump.

Pass them into OLI9BW and execute...then Run RSA3 ..output of that should match with VBRP.

If the sample data matches ..fine ..else find out what the issue could be....Take sample data for TESTING.

rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

0li9bw is still running since last 1hr...and it fetched around 7.5lakh records as yet..

Do you want me to cancel this and test as u said with few records from VBRP and pass to oli9bw and test for accuracy with rsa3 matching with VBRP.

Shall i stop the 0li9bw which is running now.

Regards,

M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be a chance that some documents are archived. Check for those documents as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked with basis there was no archiving done till now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

however i am doing a fresh extraction with a tolerance level as 999999. Will it be right to do so?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the job control in LBWE for these datasources and complete the data load till BW. This should clear out all delta records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilesh,

I really don't have any ides about LBWE job control, i did not touch part.

After activation of data sources and selecting as queued delta, i deleted the data from lbwq, lbwg and smq1 and i started oli9bw in foreground itself.

Can you pls let me know about the importance of job control.

Regards,

M