cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Create or Manage Contact Person in Customer Master

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create/insert new contact person from customer master, but I dont know the BAPI,

Please give me information about BAPI to create contact person customer.

I found BAPI : BAPI_ADDRCONTPART_SAVEREPLICA, but i dont know how to use it. can anyone tell me about use this BAPI?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response,

I already solve this problem with customize BAPI..

I'm using SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL and then using BAPI_ADDRCONTPART_SAVEREPLICA.

Thanks..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nisha_vinod
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

1. If I understood you correctly, you are looking for BAPI to create Contact Person. Correct?

If yes, you could try BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA.  After this call the FM ''BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD' to add the required BUPA Roles.

Does this help?

2. Regarding the BAPI you mentioned, the standard FM documentation is available and you could check there for the details, but as per your query, i dont think it would serve your purpose.

Regards,

Nisha

0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Thank for your answer,

I have read about BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA, but in Import parameter, i found parameter : BUSINESSPARTNEREXTERN, PARTNERCATEGORY, PARTNERGROUP.

That parameter is parameter about bussiness partner, can you give me some example value in parameter.

I also looking for field "Function" and "Department" parameter, but with this BAPI I can't found it.

Thanks

nisha_vinod
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Please check the where used list of this BAPI to see how to pass the parameters. I would suggest to kindly check FM COM_BPUS_CONTACTPERSON_CREATE.

To add Function & Department you can use the FM BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_CREATE with values for parameter CENTRALDATA.

To summarize, the steps involved while creating a Contact Person would be:

1. BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA (To create Contact Person)

2. BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD (to add Contact Person Role)

3. BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_CREATE (to create the Contact Person Relationship).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nisha