cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error " user already logged on" while removing FF user from FF Id assignment.

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting an error stating user already logged on while removing/deleting FF user assignment from FF id.

FF id was assigned to user for 2 days and date has been expired but it's still showing the error.

We are using GRC 10.0 Decentralized EAM.

I would like to know what does happen at system level  when a FF user uses the FF Id.

Please help me on resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

was FF ID logged in at the moment you have tried to remove the assignment? How did user closed the FF session? Did you correctly log off from FF session.

This is system enabled function to prevent changing settings on FF account (validity date) while the user is doing FF session. He has to log out first.

Filip

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Back end system was connected & user did FF activity.

Locked the FF owners & Cancelled the Sync jobs & user does not do any FF activity.

Now, I am cleaning FF assignments  & getting the error.

I don't know whether user had closed the session correctly or not.

Could you please suggest any solution without interrupting the user or backend system.

GRC is not fetching any data from back end system now , it means some lock entry is maintained in GRC side only which is throwing the error. Please help.  

Pavan

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using FF user or role based? If user based maybe going to sm04 tcode and logging off the FF user would help to take the lock off. Also you can try sm12 to see if there is any lock on FF*relevant tables with this FF*user.

Filip

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using FF user based.

Already checked SM04 & SM12 entries. NO FF lock entries.

Please suggest some other solution like any program or something.

I checked in GRC 5.3 there was program for the same. Pl. let me know if similar program is available for GRC 10.0

Pavan

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like program error - check out this note: 1699468 - EAM: Locked Firefighter IDs not getting released after use

or

1290018 - Firefighter ID is locked in Superuser Privilege Management

try also AI08 to see if the lock session is there

Filip

pawan_amarnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked the notes & also tried AL08. Not usefull

Pavan

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Use the program GRAC_FFID_LOGIN_STATUS_UPDATE to unlock a FFID and then you can delete the assignment. If this program is not there in your system then deploy note 2035815.

Regards,

Neeraj