cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have cross checked  before posting question , we are unable to get the answer for our problem

we want to change the PO date in Mass t code object Bus2012 , though system is  showing message as change but

when we see in PO again there is change in document date

@ Moderators,

we have really cross checked , before posting question.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yang_bai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi inayat,

I don't think the PO date (if you mean the document date) can be changed once it is saved, either individually or batch input.

Because the document date is for PO creation date, once the document has been created (saved),
the creation date should be fixed. Changing on this date doesn't make any sense.

If I misundertood your query, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Yang Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we change the GR date which is not fully completed or full delivery

thanks

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inayat

Click on the field you want to change and press the F1 key to see the SAP help.  On that window there is a "technical information" button that will display the database table and field name.  Please give us that information so we know exactly what you are trying to do.

Thanks

Robyn

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I cannot believe that you have done serious search. Change the PO date was discussed

if you search with these string:  change "PO date"

then you get 465 hits.

And here are as well numerous discussions where it is said that the mass change transactions are not really doing anything different to the normal dialog transactions. Wouldn't really make much sense to lock the door and have all windows wide open.

And since this KBA was never mentioned in SCN, I do it with quoting a part of it:

1668323 - T-code ME22N can not change the Purchasing Document Date (BEDAT)

"... It is not possible to change the field selection of BEDAT (Document date) for a PO through customizing. For dialog processing it does not really make sense to even consider being able to change this date, as it is the document/creation date which is as the term implies set once upon creation."

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Inayat khan,

The field PO date (BEDAT) need to be added into the function module "me_limit_fields_po" as mentioned  in below KBA.

Kindly check the same 2038763 - Why can certain fields not be changed using transaction MEMASSPO, or which fields can be c...

Also check the following note.

1710969 - 06022: lock entries gone when using BAPI_PO_CHANGE

Regards,

Karna J