Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCVR transaction is not showing all SIS (Infostrcture) details

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1. Recently we created new devision- X  for reporting purpose.We are not able to see sales orders with devision X in MCVR transaction.I could see that OVRP and OVRO are missing for new devision. If I maintain "update group assignment to devision in OVRP and OVRP, will it resolve the issue for future sales orders.  Could you please suggest is there any other mandatory steps required to get these orders in to infostrctures reports

2. If I change OVRP and OVRO in the confi, Need I update all infostructures?  Request you to send me all the steps.  Can we update infostrctures when production system is online.

Regards,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udaya,

1. if you have check OVRP AND OVPR along with your update groups, it should work.

2. no you don't need to update all structures, only those that are depended on divisions. You can update them when production system is online. OLI7 would do it.

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shichang

Thank you for your reply. I update groups in OVRP and PVPR , but MCVR not showing all the infostrcture details for sales order belong to new devision. Could you help me to find out anything missing in the infostructure configuration.

Regards,

Uday

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udaya,

there is a step by step documentation available online, I can remember the link but you should be able to easily find it. search for LIS SIS Training Document. They have a stepbystep checklist. hope that helps your issue here.

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see VBAP_ STAFO information after confi (OVRP and OVRO) updated, but infostructures are not showing in MCVR.

Regards,

Uday

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a change was made in the configuration then it will apply only to the sales data going forward. This will not trigger the historic data population in the info structures. It works the same way with any configuration - it only applies to the newly created data.

If the requirement is to update info structures from the existing documents then there are transactions to do that and they are listed in SPRO under 'Setup of statistical data'.

All the SIS/LIS issues have already been discussed on SCN. I'm not sure though what exactly do you mean by ' infostructures are not showing in MCVR'. You might want to clarify what do you expect to see and what you're seeing. Naturally, make sure you're not looking at the old data first.

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jelena.

I updated OVRP and OVRO for new disbution channel combinations. I created sales order and checked MCVR for infostrcture details. I could see that only S009, S014, S066, S067, S131 and S 132 in MCVR output. I am interested to see other infostructures (S001, S002, S003, S004, S519,S524, S535) in the MCVR output. Here we are using custom update group which are not displaying in the MCVR output.

Regards,

Uday

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't use LIS here but I've just checked and for a regular order MCVR shows all the info structures (e.g. S001) that have update activated in OMO1 and that are relevant for this sales order type.

Other than that I'm not really sure how MCVR determines which structures to show. But if you believe there is some error, feel free to open an incident with SAP. I'd first double-check the configuration though and also check other documents.

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I opened incident ticket 52604 for this issue.

Regards,

Uday