Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump upon Return from External Catalogue to SRM - Buffer table not up-to-date

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having a concern where the below dump is occurring upon returning from the external catalog to SRM system. Our system version is SRM 7 EHP 2 SP 13.

I have tried with two different external catalogs and both of them are issuing the same dump.  Could you please help me in providing your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Have you inserted custom code in the BAdI - BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER?

Regards,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for your update. I would like to confirm that the BADI has been enhanced with the custom code.

We have deactivated the enhanced BADI which is having the custom code and it is still giving the same error. Kindly advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please refer to the below discussion to make sure that the call structure is as expected.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for your quick update. Could you please advise on the link for discussion as I am not able to find anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Please find the link below:

Regards,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for your quick help once again. I would like to confirm that the call structure is expected as mentioned in the thread. Please find the below screen shot for your reference.

Kindly check and advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The paramete - 'returntarget' is mandatory and seems missing. Could you please include that.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thank you for your help. I am sorry to say that I am getting the same error after adding the parameter also.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check your portal configuration node in SPRO if this is maintained correctly?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

Were you able to fix the issue. We are facing the same issue in our client environment related to Buffer table not up-to-date.Can you please share some information

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please check SAP note 2128361 - Dump on check out from catalog to SAP SRM - "Buffer table not up-to-date".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Anita is probably right, you can try BYPASS_INB_HANDLER as well though.

Also on this topic, most of the options mentioned here are not needed any more on SRM 7, things like ~target, ~okcode etc, even hook_url is not needed any more.

You had to enter these on every catalogue, at some point SAP have changed SRM so it adds them every time, you do not need to enter them any more.

I have punch outs working with just 3 parameters, URL, user ID and password.

Having said that, I know for sure they are not needed on EHP 1 and up, not sure if ithey were needed before EHP 1.

Regards,
Dave.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your help in providing the above suggestion. I have tried with those combinations and unfortunately it is not working. Moreover, I am facing the concern when I am returning back from the catalog.

And each time it is producing a dump in the SRM system.

Kindly advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

The issue seems to be related to the org structure. Could you please have a look whether the org structure involved here with regard to requester, P group etc is set up properly.

Regards,

Ajay

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

To help analyse the problem better, could you please paste a screenshot of the entire call structure for the said catalogue (with the returntarget,  BYPASS_OUTB_HANDLER and BYPASS_INB_HANDLER attributes).

Regards,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your update. I would like to confirm that the organizational structure has been setup correctly where I am able to create the shopping cart with the other options - Describe Requirement, Internal Goods/Services, Limit Item.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for providing your helping hand once again. I have raised it with SAP and they have provided the below notes for dump

2041631 Simplified Shopping Cart:Dump on Check Out From Catalog

2086844 Dump "Buffer table not up-to-date" on Check Out from Catalog

I am in the process of implementing those notes and I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Upon implementing the note, I am getting the below error.

ST22:

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

This looks like a programming error in the standard code. Please get SAP's help to resolve this.

Regards,

Yateesh

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Yateesh. I will keep you updated on the resolution.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

you can also try to add a new parameter in the call structure (SPRO -> ... -> Web Service definition):

name: BYPASS_OUTB_HANDLER

value: X

type: Fixed Value

This should stay before HOOK_URL

Best regards,

Anita

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your help. I have tried these settings already and unfortunately it is not working. Could you please advise if you have any other suggestions.

Best Regards,

Bharathi