cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deallocate operation in planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

In my detail scheduling board  there are process order  which are deallocated status when ever i schedule the block the orders are getting schedule with scheduling date . In the sence they are not allocating to resource  .due to these is i am getting unspecified charcterstics in gatp log

Regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender, 

If you create an order or if you convert a planned order into a production order in the R/3 system, all of the operations of this order will be deallocated in APO. This is SAP standard behavior. If you want to change the behavior, please check the user exit solution in note 370959.

Regards,
Claire

former_member227375
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

You are absolutely correct. This is the standard behavior if you are creating or converting any planned or production order in R/3 system. To avoid this, please convert the order in APO only. As a standard recommendation, please use APO system until the production order conversion in APO. Rest of the execution steps has to be done in ECC.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating planned order to process order it is automatically taking as deallocated status i have checke my planning procedure which is scheduling status .how to restrict it

regards

Virender