cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial load of multiple assignment of Vendors to BP data into MDG

pkiran1981
Explorer

Hello,

We have a scenario where in our ECC system, we have multiple Suppliers created for the same supplier for some specific reasons. We are installing MDG and we need to do an upload of Suppliers into the MDG system. We plan to use BP concept to maintain the general data, address data etc and link all the ERP Vendors to this BP. Since MDG ECC does not support the multiple assignment of Suppliers to one BP, we cannot upload this setup using standard methods. Can you please propose a way to upload the data for BP, Vendors and multiple assignments into MDG. I guess creating BPs and Vendors would be straight forward using standard IDOC import, but how do i load the multiple assignments i.e the link table between BP and Vendors? Is there a standard way?

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member623320
Discoverer

Hi Kiran,

I am facing similar situation wherein I have to load multiple Suppliers that will be linked to one BP in SAP MDG during initial load. Were you able to find a way to do this type of load?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Nikita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Can you elaborate your sentence ' in our ECC system, we have multiple Suppliers created for the same supplier for some specific reasons'? It it contains same supplier numbers for all multiple supliers? 

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

They have different Vendor numbers but same General data. Also the data at the company code level and Purchase Org level are different.

Regards,

Kiran