Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 30002: Select Price List ZPPSMovAvg for this transaction

former_member209954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody!!!

I have a problem and I was wondering if any of you may have a possible solution for it. In a nutshell:

* If I do a "Goods Receipt" or a "Goods Issue" using the DI API, I get the following error: "Select Price List ZPPSMovAvg for this transaction".

* If I use the SAP B1 UI, I get the same error when posting a "Goods Receipt" or a "Goods Issue".

* The way I work-around this problem is by changing the Price List from "Last Purchase Price" to "ZPPSMovAvg"

* Indeed, ZPPSMovAvg is a valid price list in the system.

* I've been searching the DI API documentation, and I can't find a way to set the Price List. There is a way for Inventory Transfers, though.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody!!!

I found a work-around: Use a different series document number. I'm not sure there is an evident relationship between a series and a price list, but if it keeps the issue under control, then I'm happy.

Best Regards,

Manuel

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing solution with us. Please close this thread here.

former_member225732
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Have you applied TN over there for this.

I think this is due to TN applied there.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Sandesh

former_member209954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Thanks for the info. I don't have much of a voice when it comes to SAP Application Setup & Implementation, but I'll run that by the managers and see what they think.

Thanks!!!

Manuel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your discussion is related to SDK, then please repost at SDK forum to get quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan